Making payments for bills and other services like PHCN, DStv, Gotv or even recharging your line should be a painless process. We already have enough on our plates already as being a Nigerian is work on its own.
In this article, I will walk you through the process of buying unit for your PHCN prepaid meter online using Paga.
- Login to your Paga account here. If you don’t have one, you can sign up.
- On the menu on the left, Select Pay bill or Merchant –> Select your power holding company
- Enter you Meter No/account No –> Service: Perpaid –> Enter Amount: –> Enter First Name and Surname then continue.
- It will display a page with all the information you have entered. If everything is fine, click Pay.
- Enter your card details and continue. And after successful payment, it will generate 3 set of 20 digit numbers.
How To Activate and Enter Your PHCN Token into your UIU box.
Your Token code should look like this –> Eg. 46530000676969686869 | 478000000495686966 | 57565000075858565757
- Put batteries into your UIU box (Monitor) and make sure it is plugged into your wall socket.
- Input your meter number and press enter. You should see a connect message.
- Input the first set of 20 numbers and press enter. You should get a success message.
- Input the second set of 20 numbers and press enter. You should get a success message.
- Input the third set of 20 numbers (This is your recharge pin) and press enter. Power will be restored immediately. (i.e If you don’t have any unit left.) or your unit will increase on the display.