Eminem’s Net Worth – Eminem is the best-selling artist of the 2000s in the United States. Throughout his career, he has had 10 number-one albums on the Billboard 200 and five number-one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 With more than 47.4 million albums and 107.5 million singles sold in the U.S. and 220 million records globally.
Among the world’s best-selling artists of all time and is consistently cited as one of the greatest and most influential artists in any genre. In 2018 Eminem’s net worth is estimated at $190 million.
Eminem earns money from more than just music. Like many other celebrities, he also makes money from endorsement deals. One of his most notable collaborations was when he starred in a 2011 Superbowl commercial for Brisk iced tea. Furthermore, the rapper also earns income behind the scenes as a producer, director, and writer.
He was born on October 17, 1972, in St. Joseph, Missouri, the only child of Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr. and Deborah Rae.
He dropped his debut album ‘Infinite’ in 1996, followed by his ‘Slim Shady EP’ the next year. After signing with Dr. Dre, he got shot up to mainstream popularity in 1999 with ‘The Slim Shady LP’, which earned him his first Grammy Award for Best Rap Album.
Here are some of the best highlights of Eminem’s career:
- Billboard Music Awards – Album of the Year (The Eminem Show, 2002)
- Academy Awards – Best Original Song (Lose Yourself, 2003)
- Brit Awards – Best International Male Solo Artist (2003, 2004)
- Vibe Magazine Special Awards – Best Rapper Alive (2008)
- Billboard Music Awards – Artist of the Decade (2009)
- MOBO Awards – Best International Act (2010)
- Grammy Awards – Best Rap Album (Recovery, 2011)
- Billboard Music Awards – Top Rap Artist (2014)