BuyPower online payment service lets you purchase electricity units (tokens) instantaneously anywhere, anytime in Nigeria by making use of your internet-enabled smart phone or computer. It saves you from queuing and time wasting whenever you want to recharge your pre-paid meter in Nigeria.
You can start making use of the service by visiting buypower or by making use of buypower app for Android.
The interesting part of it is that, you can buy electricity units for your loved ones at buypower.ng i.e if the prepaid meter is not registered in your name, you can still make payment to get the token to be recharged on the pre-paid meter. All you need to have handy, is the pre-paid meter number.
How To Buy PrePaid Meter Units Online In Nigeria
- Type the url buypower.ng in a browser [ Laptop, phone, Tablet or Desktop ]
- If you do not have an account on the platform click on the “register button” on the home page and enter your details on the next page.
- If you have an account on the platform click on the “login button” on the home page and enter your login details.
- Once you login through any of the methods mentioned above, you would be taken to the order page.
- On the Order page, Enter your Meter Number, the Amount you want to purchase, and select the payment method.
- You would be taken to a confirmation page to check that the meter no and other details are valid.
- You would need to check that you accept the terms and conditions in order to proceed.
- Once you click confirm, you would be redirected to the payment gateway to enter your payment details.
- If payment is successful, you would be taken back to buypower.ng where your token would be generated and displayed. It will also be sent to you via sms and email.
- Enter the token on your prepaid meter as required. Once recharged, the units purchased will be added to the available units on the prepaid meter.