Forbes Magazine recently released the list of wealthiest Nigerian Billionaires. Those big names that made the list were ranked based on property, value of shares they have in quoted companies and other assets.
Of course, few popular rich men in Nigeria such as Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga and Femi Otedola were no surprise as their names and investments spoke for them. Below are Nigerians who were included in the big list of billionaires in Nigeria.
The list of top 10 Wealthiest Nigerian billionaires 2018
1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Currently the richest man in Africa and richest black man in the world.
2. Mike Adenuga: Globacom, Conoil, Equatorial Trust Bank.
3. Femi Otedola: ZENON Oil and Gas
4. Orji Uzor Kalu: Slok Group
5. Cosmos Maduka: Coscharis Group
6. Jimoh Ibrahim: Nicon Insurance, Global Flee
7. Jim Ovia: Zenith Bank, Visafone
8. Pascal Dozie: MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank
9. Oba Otudeko: Honeywell Group Nigeria
10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata: MRS Group
Others who made the list of richest billionaires in Nigeria are:
11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab: Former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group
12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin: Doyin Group
13. Dele Fajemirokun: Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards, etc.
14. Chief Cletus Ibeto: Ibeto Group
15. Raymond Dokpesi: Daar Communication, AIT,
16. Tony Ezenna: Orange Group
17. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas: Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies
18. Ifeanyi Ubah: Capital oil and gas
19. Leo Stan Ekeh: Zinox Computer
20. Fola Adeola: GTBank
21. Chief Ade Ojo: Distributor of Toyota cars, Elizade Motors Nig LTD