Donald Trump, the Current President-Elect and soon become the United States’ 45th president after an unexpected vault to the White House. With a mere couple months leading up to Trump’s swearing in as president, there’s a lot to know about the future President of the United States.
1. Donald John Trump was born June 1946, which makes him 70 years old. He is now the oldest elected president.
2. Trump married wife Melania Trump in 2005. The next first lady is 46 years old.
3. Prior to Melania, Trump was married to Ivana from 1977 to 1992 and Marla Maples from 1993 to 1999.
4. Maryanne Trump Barry, Donald Trump’s older sister, holds a position as a senior judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
5. Although the topic has spurred much debate during the presidential election, Forbes lists Trump’s fortune at $3.7 billion as of September 2016.
6. For the 14 seasons of Donald Trump’s television show “The Apprentice,” Trump reportedly made $213,606,575, according to CNN Money.
7. According to Trump’s bio, he got his start in business alongside his father, and they worked together for five years in New York. He later claimed he received a
8. In 1984, Trump won the Entrepreneur of the Year award from The Wharton School of Finance, where he earned his degree in 1968.
9. Trump once gave a “two-city speech” in September 2011 in Australia for over $3 million.
10. The “You’re fired!” catchphrase that Trump popularized, was ranked as the third greatest catchphrase of all time in 2008.
11. Since 1996, Trump has owned the Miss Universe Organization. In September of 2015 he sold the organization to WME/IMG, according to Variety.
12. Trump is immortalized in Hollywood, where he has a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame, which he received in 2007 for “The Apprentice,” according to PBS.
13. According to Forbes, Trump’s first apartment was located at 196 East 75th Street, a rent-controlled studio apartment.
14. Ivana And Donald Trump bought their first mansion in Greenwich, Connecticut, for $4 million in 1982.
15. Donald Trump does not drink, but he did have his own vodka brand, according to PBS. It was called The Trump Super Premium Vodka.