With the rate at which we get outrageous light bill from PHCN, Getting a new prepaid meter from PHCN is just the way forward. Gone are the days of estimated bills, now you pay for what you use as we are now in the era of per second billing, great achievement though it’s been long overdue considering the billions of US dollars being injected into the sector by past administrators till date.
Getting the IKEDC is not a big deal, they have their offices everywhere, but simply follow the process as seen below.
- Ikeja Electric would identify and notify the customers to be metered.
- Meter forms would be given to the identified customers by Ikeja Electric’s sales representatives (ESR)
- Installation of the new prepaid Meter takes place on the customer’s premises.
- After Installation, the customer has to visit the Ikeja Electric Business Unit for account reconciliation and vending. This is mandatory to complete the installation process.
- All customers are to ensure that they separate their load/lines before meter installation can be carried out.
Please note that the meter forms and installation services are FREE with no cost to the customers.
Do not make any payment to any Ikeja Electric employee or sub-contracting partner for meter forms and installation services.
You can reach them at the phone numbers listed below
Telephone: 01-448-3900, 0700-022-5543, 01-7000-250
Email: [email protected]