If you are finding it hard to transfer credit, this post is for you as I will walk you through two methods on how to transfer credit on Airtel Line.
Airtel has a sharing service called ME2U which will allow you transfer credit on Airtel to Airtel lines or other Lines.
How to transfer credit on Airtel Line?
To make transfers, I will explain two methods. The SIM toolkit app option and the USSD transfer option.
1. SIM TOOLKIT APP OPTION
- Select the SIM Toolkit icon on your mobile phone;
- Select Airtel, you will see the following options, Airtel Services, M Money and Change Language;
- Choose Airtel Services, then select Me2U;
- You will get two options, you can either send airtime or change the password: Choose to send airtime;
- Now enter the amount you want to send, and then the phone number. Enter the password and then click ok.
2. USSD OPTION
- Dial *432# on your phone;
- You can choose 1. Airtel to Airtel and then the Mobile Number;
- Reply with the number of the person you are transferring to;
- Enter Amount;
- Enter your PIN;
- Confirm your transaction.