Preparing for an interview is one thing, preparing for the likeable questions to be asked is another thing.
Despite all of your preparations, job interviews can be a nerve breaking experience, as interviewers can break you down with their trick questions.
These questions are what they use to better understand you, to know if you are the best candidate for the job.
No matter how prepared you are, sometimes, these questions can throw you off the curve. To prevent that, you might want to prepare for questions like these:
1. Can you briefly tell us about yourself?
2. Why did you leave your last job?
3. What’s your biggest strength?
4. What’s your biggest weakness?
5. Where do you see yourself in five years?
6. Why do you want to work in this organization?
7. How do you work better, Alone or as part of a team?
8. What salary range are you looking at?
9. What do you know about this industry?
10.Why do you want this job?
So when next you are preparing for that interview, watch out for those.